Color – Black, Blue, Beige, Green
Design – Elephants with Mahaout, Dancing Devi, Palanquin procession
Blouse Piece Included - Yes
Material – 100% hand-woven cotton
Measurements - Saree: Length – 5.5 meters, Width – 44 inches
Blouse: Length – 1 meter, Width – 1 meter
Weight – 500 grams
Care Instructions – Dry Clean Only
- Elegant Kalamkari cotton saree with elaborately detailed depiction of dancing devis, frolicking cows along with a peacock border in the main body of the saree and devis, elephants with mahaout and palanquin procession in the pallav.
- Kalamkari art, believed to be a Persian influence and developed by artisans in Andhra Pradesh, dates back to 16th century, wherein hand-painted details are portrayed on the fabric using vegetable dyes and a bamboo The fabric is then dried and washed and successively color-fixing is rendered by immersing in cow milk and alum.
- The Kalamkari art depicted here is in Srikalahasti style, wherein artisans draw free-style portraits of Hindu Gods and Godesses, and detailing consists of scrolls, flowers and temple hangings.
- Rangkosh presents exclusive Kalamkari sarees from Sri Kalahasti. Rangkosh works closely with rural artisans and weavers on the handloom weaves, materials and dyes used with the aim to revive and showcase traditional crafts in various parts of India.
Refunds Will be processed ONLY in the following case:
- If the products were damaged during Transit
- If the products were lost during Transit
- There are genuine quality issues with the product
- An incorrect order was sent to the buyer
You should expect to receive your refund within 10-15 business days of returning the products. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please refer to our Refunds and Exchange page for detailed information about refunds and product returns
Rangkosh offers worldwide shipping at a nominal rate and offers FREE shipping anywhere within India. International shipping would cost a flat $25 for most products where the product weight is less than 2 kilograms.
We partner with reputed couriers for the safely and timely delivery of all your orders. Our shipping partner is Bluedart for deliveries within India, and DHL for international deliveries.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Within India - 2 to 5 business days for delivery, and 2 to 3 business days for order processing.
- International Orders - 4 to 7 business days, and 2 to 3 days for order processing
- Remote location delivery - Certain locations can take longer than what is stipulated here. Please contact our customer support for further information. As per our prior experience, orders shipped to Australia, New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany and Canada have a longer delivery time due to customs rules and restrictions pertaining to these individual countries