Color – Maroon and Green
Material – 100% Cotton
Measurements - Length – 1.8 meters, Width – 33 inches
Weight – 200 grams
Care Instructions – Dry Clean Only
- Enticing silk dupatta with intricately rendered Bandhani patterns.
- These dupattas are dyed by Khatri Community in Kutch region of Gujarat. Brought to India by Sindhi migrants in the 12th century, Bandhani dyeing traditionally uses natural substances like madder, indigo and pomegranate for bringing in resplendent hues, but lately the introduction of chemical dyes has taken over.
- This ‘tie-and-dye’ technique involves tying pre-chosen sections of fabric tightly by winding a thread before dipping into the dyes. These threads are later removed to reveal non-dyed circular resist patterns which render the fabric a unique design.
- Rangkosh presents hand-dyed Bandhani dupattas by Rajkumar Khatri, whose family has been practicing this traditional form of dyeing for several generations.
Refunds Will be processed ONLY in the following case:
- If the products were damaged during Transit
- If the products were lost during Transit
- There are genuine quality issues with the product
- An incorrect order was sent to the buyer
You should expect to receive your refund within 10-15 business days of returning the products. However, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2 to 5 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
Please refer to our Refunds and Exchange page for detailed information about refunds and product returns
Rangkosh offers worldwide shipping at a nominal rate and offers FREE shipping anywhere within India. International shipping would cost a flat $25 for most products where the product weight is less than 2 kilograms.
We partner with reputed couriers for the safely and timely delivery of all your orders. Our shipping partner is Bluedart for deliveries within India, and DHL for international deliveries.
Estimated Delivery Time
- Within India - 2 to 5 business days for delivery, and 2 to 3 business days for order processing.
- International Orders - 4 to 7 business days, and 2 to 3 days for order processing
- Remote location delivery - Certain locations can take longer than what is stipulated here. Please contact our customer support for further information. As per our prior experience, orders shipped to Australia, New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany and Canada have a longer delivery time due to customs rules and restrictions pertaining to these individual countries